The entirety of fashion law is really a specialized industry focus that combines the best of business and transactional law with its relationship to the fashion industry. And, it is not limited to just fashion design and fashion line creation and sales.
Textile design, for example, is an area that is a significant portion of the fashion business. Manufacturers representatives are also a vital part of the fashion business. And, let us not forget contract sewers as well. But wait, there is more (far too numerous to name here).
Growing up in the fashion business, I have a particular passion for this aspect of our law practice. The process of design, creation, manufacturing, marketing and ultimately to the holy grail of the fashion business: brand awareness is a process of everything from:
Mona Lucero, Fashion Designer
- “Best of” awards from Denver’s Westword, 5280 Magazine, and Fashion Group International, and nationally from City Magazine in New York City.
- Featured in the Denver Post, Rocky Mountain News, and 303 Magazine.
- Recognized as one of Denver’s top designers for the Fashion Project Contest at Tamarac Square.
- Received Westword’s coveted Fashion Mastermind Award.
- Nominated for Favorite Local Fashion Designer by 303 Magazine in 2015.
Interview with Mona Lucero, 303Magazine.com
720.328.3685 | monalucero.com
brand awareness is a process
– Steve Replin
Fashion – Intellectual Property
Fashion - Intellectual Property The Process of Brand Awareness- Steve Replin Brand Awareness is a process of creating a strong strategic plan from the inception of your dreams. Process Let's Work Together