THE REPLIN LAW GROUP, LLC
June 30, 2020
The Replin Law Group, LLC (“RLG”) values its users (“Users”) and the privacy of our Users. We collect both personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information (collectively “Personal Information”) and as such, we recognize that our users may be concerned about how we collect, use, and disclose Personal Information.
WHAT DO WE COLLECT
RLG may collect PII for purposes related to the business of RLG and in order to improve the content of our Website and our services or for any other commercial purposes that we deem appropriate. The only PII collected from you has been voluntarily submitted and provided to RLG through your use of our Website or in response to requests for information. Additionally, RLG may collect such data for processing that is necessary for providing its services as carried out in the best and legitimate interests of our law firm.
- User-provided Information. When you use the Site, you may provide, and RLG may collect, PII. The types of information that RLG may collect include but are not limited to: name, address, email address, and phone number. PII also includes other information, such as geographic areas or preferences, when any such information is linked to information that identifies a specific individual.
- Automatically Collected Information. RLG does not currently set, maintain, or collect any information through the use of “cookies” or similar technologies, however, we reserve the right to do so in the future. This “automatically collected” information may include IP address or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, the pages or content you view or interact with on our Website, and the dates and times of your access or use of our Website. There is no third-party advertising featured on our Website currently and accordingly there is no tracking by advertisers or for advertising purposes. If you have questions about our “do not track” policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We also employ commonly used analytic and reporting software technologies to collect certain Non-Personally Identifying Information such as your IP address, your ISP, your browser type, your operating system, your clickstream patterns, the URL of the most recent website you visited before coming to the Website the amount of time you spent on our site, and the pages you viewed while on our site.
HOW COLLECTED INFORMATION IS USED
RLG may use the information that is collected in a variety of ways in providing our Website and the operation of RLG’s business, including, but not limited to, the following:
- RLG may use PII to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all features of its Website, to provide the services and information that you request, to respond to comments and questions, and to provide user support.
- RLG may use collected PII to understand and analyze usage trends and preferences, to improve our Website, and to develop new services, features, and functionality.
- RLG may use PII to communicate with you for administrative purposes such as customer service, updates on policies or terms, and communication relating to our services. You may opt-out of receiving such promotional communications at any time via a link in the email you receive or by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Cookies and Tracking Technology. RLG reserves the right to use automatically-collected information and other information collected on its Website through cookies and similar technologies to (i) personalize Website services; (ii) monitor and analyze the effectiveness of our Website; and (iii) monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as the number of visitors and pages viewed.
- Personal Identifiable Information is mainly used for RLG’s own internal purposes in order to communicate with you concerning the possible representation of you by our firm.
- RLG uses Non-Personally Identifiable Information to track and analyze the usage and performance of its Website and Services. RLG uses this information internally to assist in determining changes and/or upgrades to its Website, whether to add or discontinue specific Services and for internal market analysis purposes.
WHAT DO WE SHARE AND WITH WHOM
- Unrestricted Information. Content generated by you and posted to our Website if we ever allow this to occur, or on any of RLG’s associated social media sites, is your sole and exclusive responsibility and RLG has no responsibility or liability for or association or involvement with such content. Any information you voluntarily display to the public on our Website, or on our RLG social media sites, will be available to any individual who has access to that content. RLG cannot and will not guarantee the safety or security of your user-generated content.
- Service Providers. In some events, RLG may work with service providers who provide website, application development, hosting, maintenance, and other services. These third parties may have access to or process PII as part of providing such services. RLG limits the information provided to these service providers to that which is reasonably necessary for them to perform their functions.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information. RLG may make certain automatically-collected, aggregated, or otherwise non-personally identifiable information available to third parties for various purposes, including (i) compliance with reporting obligations; and (ii) business or marketing purposes.
- Legal Compliance. RLG may disclose PII or other information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with applicable laws, in response to a valid court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement or other government agencies. RLG also reserves the right to disclose PII or other information that RLG believes, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to: (i) take precautions against liability; (ii) protect from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity; (iii) investigate and defend against any third-party claims or allegations; or (iv) protect RLG property or other legal rights, enforce RLG contracts, or protect the rights, property, or safety of others.
- RLG may display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on its Website in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, RLG may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, please contact RLG at the address provided in the “Contact” section.
YOU HAVE RIGHTS TO PRIVACY
RLG respects your privacy rights and provides you with reasonable access to the PII that you may have provided through your use of its Website. If you wish to access or amend any information or PII that RLG holds about you, you may contact RLG as set forth in the “Contact” section. At your request, RLG will have any reference to you deleted or blocked from all RLG databases. RLG may retain some information you submit for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, analytics, a satisfaction of legal obligations, or where RLG otherwise reasonably believes there is a legitimate reason to do so. You may, at any time, decline to share certain PII with RLG, in which case RLG may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality of its Website.
At any time, you may object to the processing of your PII, on legitimate grounds, except if otherwise permitted by applicable law. You always have a right to lodge a complaint with data protection authorities. If you receive commercial emails from RLG, you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by contacting RLG at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that it may take up to 10 business days for RLG to process your request. Additionally, even after you opt-out from receiving commercial messages, you may continue to receive administrative messages regarding the Site.
In the event you submit an information request from us via our contact us page, we may add you to our newsletter distribution list. You may “opt-out” from receiving marketing/firm update materials from us. If at any time you wish to discontinue receiving promotional materials from RLG, you may write to us at email@example.com or mail your request to The Replin Law Group, LLC, 1660 South Albion St. Suite 1007, Denver, Colorado 80222.
WE ARE ESPECIALLY FOCUSED ON PROTECTING THE PRIVACY OF CHILDREN
Our Services are only for those adults and children over the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13. We will affirmatively delete any information which we have knowledge came from or pertains to a child under the age of 13. Children between the ages of 13 and 18 may use our Website and Services only under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a child between the ages of 13 and 18 and you do not want your child’s Personal Information in our records, or do not wish to receive communications from us, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or write to The Replin Law Group, LLC, 1660 South Albion St., Suite 1007, Denver, Colorado 80222.
WEBSITES OF OTHERS
OUR USE OF THE SERVERS OF OTHERS
SECURITY OF OUR DATA
RLG follows generally accepted standards to protect the information submitted to RLG, both during transmission and once RLG receives it. RLG maintains appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect PII against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, misuse, and any other unlawful form of processing of the PII in RLG’s possession. This may include, for example, firewalls, SSL technology, application-layer security features, password protection, and other access and authentication controls. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. RLG cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to RLG and you do so at your own risk. RLG also cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of RLG’s physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If you believe your PII has been compromised, please contact RLG at the address provided in the “Contact” section. If RLG learns of a security systems breach, RLG will inform you and the authorities of the occurrence of the breach in accordance with applicable law.
PUBLIC FACING CONTENT
The Services provided by RLG now or in the future may be accessible by the public. Examples of publicly accessible information include but are not limited to any posts to RLG’s Facebook or Twitter pages. We are not responsible for third parties’ uses of any Personal Information contained in these public disclosures.
RETENTION OF OUR DATA
RLG only retains the PII collected from you for a limited period of time as long as RLG needs such data to fulfill the purposes for which it was initially collected unless otherwise required by law. RLG will retain and use information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolution of disputes, and enforcement of RLG agreements.
RLG makes all the best reasonable efforts to comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation framework as set forth by the European Union regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from European Union member countries. RLG adheres to the requirements of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement.
WHO SHALL I CONTACT
The Replin Law Group, LLC
1600 South Albion St.
Denver, Colorado 80222